Holi, the festival of colours, as we all know will be celebrated across the country on March 29.
The excitement this year as well is not high because of Covid-19.
Due to an acute spike in the Covid-19 cases, many are opting away from celebrations, nonetheless, you can still enjoy the festival meeting your loved ones and relishing your favourite sweets and dishes.
Health experts around the country have advised people to avoid the Holi celebrations this year.
But if you really wish to celebrate it with your friends and family, below are the precautions you must take to play it safe-
- Make sure no one with signs of cold or fever is involved in the celebration
- Avoid large gatherings and play with a small group of people
- Don`t take your mask off
- It`s highly recommended to celebrate the festival indoor
- Avoid handshakes and hugging
- Clean your hands often by washing them with soap and water for at least 20 seconds using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at 60%–95% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
It is especially important to clean hands after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
Wishing you all a very Happy Holi!