Your words can make a difference in the life of your husband. A few sweet words that you tell your husband can brighten up his otherwise hectic and tiresome day. Those words would make him long to spend time with you. Below, we present a few encouraging words for husband in which you can spill your heart out to him. But remember, be honest and mean what you say. We have compiled a list of things to say to your husband to make him feel great. Why not try one today?
- I am such a different woman because of the way you _____ (love me, gently lead me, make me feel secure, etc.).
- It is so cool to watch the man you’ve become since we’ve been married.
- I forgive you. And I won’t bring this up again, okay?
- What would you like to have for dinner tonight?
- Just wanted to let you know I’m praying for you.
- I had no idea you could do that! You continue to impress me.
- I trust you.
- You are one of the best gifts I’ve ever gotten. I am so humbled God gave me you.
- I stayed within the budget this month!
- You still take my breath away.
- I miss you. Have a great time!
- You make me so happy just by being you.
- I love you so much.
When you know what to say and what not to say, you avoid heartbreak, anger, and fights. Right words of appreciation and encouragement for your husband will make your marriage grow stronger.