Today, we are going to share with you on how to reconnect with your partner.
We all are busy with our life, our work and society that surrounds us. In such busy schedule we often loose connection with our loved ones, this might get worst if you do not find time and ways to reconnect with them. After all, they are your partner for life.
Sharing with you all some ways on how you can reconnect with your better half-
- Cheer each other on by sharing your successes together, as well as the struggles.
- Observe and appreciate the good qualities of your spouse when it comes to them as a person, a spouse and as a parent.
- Write your spouse a love letter.
- Create new memories with each other and also relive a memory.
- Never threaten to leave the relationship in order to get your own way or to make your partner beg you to stay.
- Set goals together.
- Pick a book to read together.
- Playing a game that makes you think like Scrabble, upwords, clue, puzzles, card games.
- Try out each other’s hobbies.
- Ask thought-provoking questions.
- Pray together or pray for your spouse.
- Share the character lessons you are each learning from your sacred text.
- Talk about the history of your beliefs, or any specific religion.
- Give more eye contact to your spouse.
- Set aside “US TIME” each day and find ways to laugh together.
- Lay in your bed and talk about life together.
- Go for a walk around your neighbourhood hand-in-hand.
- Give each other a massage.
- Talk and discuss your day.
- Tell your spouse how much you love them and appreciate them.
- Cook together.
- Take turns creating mystery dates.
- Understand and respect each other’s love maps.
- Argue affectively.
- Express gratitude and side with your partner.